Condo Owners

Whatever your needs are,
State Farm has you covered.

Buying insurance is different for a condominium unit owner than for owners of conventional homes or renters. That is why a special unit owners policy has been developed.

A State Farm® Condo Unit Owner policy is for the customer who owns and occupies (at least part of the year) a dwelling unit in a structure owned and insured by a:



  • Condominium Association
  • Townhome Association,
  • Cooperative,
  • Homeowner Association,
  • Planned Community
  • Similar types of organization